Doan Law Firm Represents Family of Other Margaritaville Resort Drowning Victims
Lake Conroe Margaritaville Drowning Accident Lawyer Hotline: (832) 835-0000
A six-year-old girl lost her life in a drowning accident at Lake Conroe Margaritaville. The facts and circumstances surrounding the death of the young girl indicate that the Lake Conroe Margaritaville drowning accident was preventable. Indeed, the tragic incident last week in Texas is similar to another fatal accident at the resort company.
In 2019, a father and son lost their lives in a wholly preventable drowning accident at the company’s Margaritaville Waterpark at Lanier Islands in Georgia. The Doan Law Firm represents the family of the father and son killed in the Margaritaville Waterpark at Lanier Islands drowning accident.
In the Lake Conroe Margaritaville child drowning case, a six-year-old-girl was found face down in one of the resort’s pools. She was unresponsive when family members and others came to her rescue.
The young girl evidently had been wearing floaties when she initially entered the water. At some juncture, the girl evidently removed the floaties.
The child was transported to an area medical center. Not long after her admission into the emergency department, the drowning victim was declared dead.
The name of the child has not been released to the public or press as of this time. We do know that she and her family were in Texas on vacation from Louisiana. An investigation into the specifics surrounding the Lake Conroe Margaritaville drowning accident is underway.
Limited Off-Season Lifeguard Staffing at Lake Conroe Margaritaville
In the aftermath of the six-year-old girl’s drowning death at the resort, information became available about off-season lifeguard staffing practices at Lake Conroe Margaritaville:
- November is off-season at Lake Conroe Margaritaville
- During the off-season, Lake Conroe Margaritaville does not staff all pools with lifeguards on a regular basis as is the practice during tourist season at the resort
- At the time of the girl’s drowning, the resort did not have lifeguards on duty at all of the pools on the property
- Since the Lake Conroe Margaritaville drowning accident last week, we have learned that there was a lifeguard on duty at the pool in question at the time of the girl’s death
- Evidently, the lifeguard assigned to the pool where the girl died by drowning had stepped away from his station and the pool at the time of the tragic incident
- There is some indication that the lifeguard believed that he had “blocked off” a portion of the pool or taken a similar step before he departed the scene
- By the time the lifeguard returned to his station, the girl had already been pulled from the water unconscious and was receiving CPR
Lake Conroe Margaritaville Drowning Accident Lawyer
You can schedule an initial consultation and case evaluation with an experienced Lake Conroe Margaritaville drowning accident lawyer right now (or at any time) by calling (832) 835-0000. As was made mention, our Lake Conroe Margaritaville drowning accident lawyer legal team has represented other family members of people who’ve lost their lives in tragic an accident at a Margaritaville resort property. As a result, we not only have experience in representing family members of people who lost their lives in drowning accidents, but we’ve represented people who lost loved ones in tragic, fatal incidents at Margaritaville.
We can schedule an appointment with a Margaritaville drowning accident lawyer at our local offices in Houston:
The Doan Law Firm
Houston, Texas 77056
We can also schedule an initial consultation at your home or any other location that is convenient for you. A virtual case evaluation and consultation can be arranged via the internet as well. There is never a charge for an initial consultation with a Doan Law Firm Margaritaville drowning accident lawyer.
As an aside, The Doan Law Firm is a nationwide law practice. We have offices located from coast to coast across the United States,
The Doan Law Firm makes at attorney fee guarantee to you. Our firm never charges an attorney fee unless we win your case for you. Our legal team is dedicated to fight tirelessly on your behalf to obtain justice and the compensation you deserve.